"I would hurl words into this darkness and wait for an echo, and if an echo sounded, no matter how faintly, I would send other words to tell, to march, to fight, to create a sense of hunger for life that gnaws in us all."
-Richard Wright, American Hunger, 1977

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's My Mum's Fault

I had to create a blog here, as well, so that I can comment on her blog. My primary blog is at http://skadhisgydhja.livejournal.com/; I'm not sure yet how I'm going to handle cross-posting.

I need a spreadsheet to keep track of all my web presences. *sigh*

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That's right - blame good old Mom. *sigh* But I'm glad you have a Blogger blog too! And trust you to make it Lime Green! 'Thanks' for the Meme tag - I think. This is gonna take some thought. I'm so used to my quirks now that they don't seem quirky to me. ;)
Love,
Mom